Currently back in Singapore, and have went back to work!! Have been clearing my office work for the past 2 days, and I’m already feeling so tired. Too many things to do. Plus, I have yet to clear my old and new clothings. I also have yet to sort out my photos, upload to flickr, and write my travelogs. There is way too much to do.
To be honest, I have yet to decide what I really want to do for this year as I have cleared partial things that I wanted to do last year, such as getting my driving license, going for my winter japan trip and etc.
So what’s your resolution for this year?
I’m going to make mine pretty simple, as I want to take a break.
Here’s my resolution for 2015!
1. Drive around Singapore for a few months and then get a foreign driving license so I can drive in Japan!!
2. Lose some fats!! (I’m pretty much determined this year, and I aim to lose at least 10)
3. Pick up Korean lanaguage again! (I’ve stopped for a few months as I was busy with work and driving, but now with driving cleared, I can start learning, and probably I will start at elementary level again)
4. Head for Japanese lessons again (I know what you all want to say. But I still want to continue learning Japanese especially on writing even though I have obtained N1)
5. Find another new niche for myself. My current niche is translation/interpretation, but I find that just relying on this is not enough to survive when almost any person can speak/write Japanese (trust me, there are more and more people who can read/write/speak Japanese,except for the intonation), so I need to find another new niche to rely on if my current niche fails me.
That’s all for my resolution for this year. Not going to be so ambitious to fulfill everything, but if possible, I would like to fulfill #2, #3 & #4 first.