By the time you guys see this post, I would not be in Singapore, but in Japan enjoying my long awaited year end trip!
So, I was thinking that before I am heading to Japan, I might as well do a short update on my blog. Hence, the resolution for 2017!
Before that, let me go through my last year’s resolution!
- Slim down
Hey, I managed to slim down even though I rebounded, so I guess this is considered done?
- Pick up Korean Language
Well, done that and still doing it!
- Brush up my Japanese skills
Erm, I guess I am? But I shall not strike this off!
Wanted to travel to Korea, but because something bad happened to my father, so I decided to cut short on one trip.
- Get another expertise.
Haven’t done it at all!!!!!!!
So out of 5….I guess I cleared…2? Well, abit fail, but at least better than nothing!!
Anyway, here’s my resolution for 2017!
- Something that most Singaporeans love….MONEY! I think I want to invest more, and I hope that they won’t burn me out…
- My long wish of slimming down… To be honest, I sort of rebounded back and now, started losing weight again, and yes, it is finally back on track. Just that I needed an extra push!
- Stable relationship. ’nuff said about this, coz I think everyone knows, so I don’t need to go further.
- Get myself proficient in Korean language. Have been learning Korean language for 9 months and on-going. I think I’m doing not-so-well, because I tend to mix it up with Japanese language, and the switch is really hard.. May go for a proficiency test in 2017 to test out my level even though I score well in the tests (because they do not include oral inside)
- Get myself a branded bag. Really want to reward myself, and I’m thinking of when.
- Head to Japan coming spring! Have yet to see sakura, and I really want to see them!
I guess that’s about it.
Well, liked I said last year, hopefully I can clear 1 to 2, which I have done so for 2016, and to everyone who is setting their resolutions, do make it simple and realistic so that you will feel the sense of accomplishment when you clear one of them when you look back for the year!
That’s about from me!